Our centre is run for the children and their families, not for profit. The centre:
- has small group sizes and high staff-child ratios provided by qualified and dedicated staff;
- caters for 0 to 5 years olds, with:
- natural environment including a spacious and shady outdoor playground;
- open-ended and ever-changing activities providing scope for creativity and learning;
- variety of extracurricular experiences — at no extra cost (e.g. professional music and drama workshops, mobile farm and zoo visits);
- school readiness program for the kinder children, which focuses on emotional maturity, social, language, and motor skills;
- home-style and nutritious meals and snacks, freshly prepared on-site each day;
- competitive daily and weekly rates, rebateable through Centrelink for eligible families; and
- has an orientation program for new children.
- Current vacancies in the Kindergarten room (2015) Please call the centre for more information.