2019 kindergarten vacancies: A limited number of places are currently available in our four-to-five year-old program on a casual or permanent basis.
Our kindergarten (kinder) room combines fun, friends, creativity and learning. We provide a high-quality, accredited kindergarten program run by your community, not-for-profit centre.
What’s more, you can choose the days to fit your schedule. Our kinder program is offered five days a week, 9am-4pm, with extended care available – at no extra charge (7.15am-6.15pm). Use us exclusively or to supplement your sessional kinder.
Our four-to-five year-old program focuses on play-based learning, and builds on the uniqueness and interests of each child. We build foundations for a lifetime of learning by encouraging your children to develop to their maximum potential.
Why choose us?
- Our centre is run for the children and their families, not for profit.
- Small group sizes and high child-staff ratios provided by qualified and dedicated staff.
- Natural environment including a spacious and shady outdoor playground.
- Open-ended and ever-changing activities providing scope for creativity and learning.
- Variety of extracurricular incursions – at no extra cost (e.g. professional music and drama workshops, mobile farm and zoo visits).
- School readiness program which focuses on emotional maturity, social, language and motor skills.
- Home-style fresh food prepared on-site – no need for packed lunch boxes.
- Competitive daily and weekly rates, rebateable through Centrelink for eligible families.
Learn more about choosing a kinder.