Here at North Ringwood Community Children’s Centre we are actively searching for two team members to come on board.
North Ringwood Community Children’s Centre is a small, high-quality, integrated childcare and kindergarten centre. Located in North Ringwood, a stone’s throw from Eastland, the centre has a highly committed team of educators who create a warm, safe and inclusive environment for local children to play, learn and grow within.
We are seeking a motivated, reliable Level 4 Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educator and Level 3 Cert III in Early Childhood to join our casual staff pool. This is an ongoing opportunity for casual employment.
Detailed descriptions of both positions are available below. Please click the link that is most suited to your qualifications and skill set.
To apply, please forward a copy of your letter of application along with the below documentation to NRCCC@netspace.net.au stipulating which position you are applying for. Please include:
- Your full name, address & telephone number where contact can be made during the day.
- Proof of qualification.
- Copy of current working with children check.
- Copy of first aid & anaphylaxis management certificate.
- Full details of past experience, including the present position held (if applicable).
- Written references if available.
- At least two (2) professional referees, together with details of their current position and phone number on which they can be contacted (No contact will be made with these referees without prior approval of the applicant).
We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Team @ NRCCC